Do you shop? Well then you need Upromise. When you join Upromise, companies will contribute a portion of your eligible purchase into an account for your child, grandchild or any future college student you plan to support. Members earn towards savings when they buy gas, dine out, shop online, and believe it or not, the purchase or sale of a house ($3,000 max). This is a free service. When you connect your credit, debit or grocery card to your Upromise account, you’ll be saving cash for college every time you shop at participating locations.
Some saving options include shopping online through Upromise. If you’ve gotten rebates for shopping other places, this is similar. You may also opt to join the Dining Rewards program. Check out the restaurants in your area that participate when you use a credit card you have registered at Upromise. Be sure to invite family and friends to Upromise! Rewards they earn become your rewards!!! Grandparents can even contribute to grandchildren.
All of the following coupons have been added to the ADS Q-pon Database.
October Upromise eCoupons Include the Following:
- $2/1 Air Wick Double Fresh Oil Warmer
- $2/1 Air Wick Freshmatic Ultra Air Freshener Starter Kit
- $1.50/2 Air Wick Scented Oils Twin Refill
- $2/1 Aleve Product
- $1/1 Bayer Aspirin
- 3% off BIC Shaver
- $0.40/1 Diamond Crystal Kosher Salt
- $0.35/1 Diamond Crystal Salt Sense
- $0.40/1 Diamond Crystal Sea Salt
- $0.50/1 Elmer’s Foam Board
- $0.50/1 Elmer’s Krazy Glue
- $0.50/1 Elmer’s School Glue, Glue-All or Glue Sticks
- $1/2 Gorton’s Frozen Seafood Item
- $0.75/1 GUM Crayola Kid’s Toothbrush
- $1/2 Huggies Baby Wipes
- $2/1 Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers
- $0.55/1 Johnsonville Chicken Sausage
- $1/2 Johnsonville Italian Sausage
- $1/1 L’Oreal Studio Line Styling Product
- $0.75/1 L’Oreal Vive Pro Shampoo or Conditioner
- 1% off Lucky Leaf Apple Juice
- 1% off Lucky Leaf Pie Filling
- 1% off Musselman’s Apple Butter
- 1% off Musselman’s Apple Juice
- 1% off Musselman’s Apple Sauce
- $0.40/1 No Yolks Product
- $1/1 One A Day Multi-Vitamins
- $2/1 Phillips Product
- $0.75/1 Truvia Natural Sweetener
- $0.40/1 Wacky Mac & Cheese Dinner
- $0.40/1 Wacky Mac Veggie Pasta
Select whether to invest your earnings in a high-yield savings account or tax-deferred 529 plan. Use the funds saved to pay down a student loan or request a check that can be used for college or other expenses. Maybe you just want to save for emergencies or some other purpose.
Join Upromise today and save!
~~~~~~~ Additional Coupon Resources~~~~~~
CouponNetwork.com Printable Coupons
RedPlum Printable Coupons
Target Printable Coupons
ORDER ALL YOU TODAY and save thousands per year!
15 Issues for $20.00 = $1.33
24 Issues for $30.00 = $1.25
= ADS Frugalista Deal!!!!
Coupon Clipping Services:
This is where you can order the coupons you want/need for delivery via the U.S. Postal Service. Select a clipping service near you to receive them more quickly.